We are committed to share the yogic values and philosophy which seems to be the only solution of all the global problems that the present world is facing. Our teachers and staff members are consistently doing their best for the empowerment of the common people. We offers yoga teacher training courses in Ashtanga yoga and Kundalini Yoga style. Our Scientifically developed course structure is always appreciated by hundreds of the students that were learning with our wise teachers. Our students learn various yogic relaxation techniques mentioned in ancient yogic literature. Our yoga teacher training course instructors have a wide range techniques that are time tested and appreciated by all.
We at Sri Yoga Ashram believe that the effectiveness of any yoga training and the spiritual progress of the students is based on physical, mental and emotional capacity of individuals along with the lifestyle they are following. So for this reason Sri Yoga Ashram provides good and peaceful accommodation in a nice green serene Himalayan environment. We make sure to provide the most hygienic and healthy diet plan to enhance the health and well-being of our students. We make sure that our students find emotional bonding with other students and teachers. Love and affection can inspire many changes that strict discipline and instruction cannot. This is the key and USP of Sri Yoga Ashram’s teacher training course. In reality the whole yoga is also about developing the union by love, devotion and surrender.
Sri Yoga Ashram takes great care of each and every student. For providing the privacy to our students we provide our students with single and double sharing private rooms.
All our rooms are clean with proper bedding and attached bathroom with western style toilet and hot and cold water.
We provide accommodation in a clean and green environment. All accommodation facility is available just next to the teaching and dining facility. The whole Ashram is very close to River Ganga and you can enjoy the view of the whole city and Ganga from your accommodation place and yoga hall itself.
Well! It is a difficult question to answer. But we can request you to read our Google reviews. Our students have appreciated again and again about the quality of teaching and personal care that we put in to make our students feel comfortable. One thing that we can tell about our centre is that our students love to visit us again. Many of our students decided to come to Sri Yoga Ashram to visit their teachers, school and refresh their knowledge and beautiful memories.
Secondly, unlike other centers we are truly in the nature. A small river flows just touching the Ashram premises. From the yoga hall and terrace the beautiful view of holy river Ganga is truly mesmerizing. You will always find yourself enveloped by the green mountain and forest. Only noise is the sound of river, birds and wind and laughter of Ashram people. And still you are at just 5 minutes walking distance away from the main market.
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) is the nearest international airport from the Rishikesh.
There are many tourist buses from Delhi to Rishikesh every day. You can find these buses easily from Delhi ISBT bus stand from early morning until late night. Bus will take around 7 hours.
If you want to enjoy the train journey in India, you can take a train from Delhi railway station to Haridwar railway station. Haridwar railway station is 25 km far away from Rishikesh town. It will take around one hour from Haridwar to Rishikesh.
Note: School can also arrange a taxi according to your need at an additional cost. Haridwar Railway station to Rishikesh – 20 USD
• Sri Yoga Ashram is a yoga school and yoga Ashram. So we expect our students to understand and respect the sanctity of the environment.
• All students are requested to follow the simple guidelines and rules told by their teachers and support staff.
• Students are requested to strictly follow the diet regulations and guidelines. For this purpose they are supposed to eat only in the Ashram premises. It is very important so that they don't fall sick by eating unhealthy or unhygienic food.
• Students are advised to not to follow any other recreational or educational activity outside the Ashram. This only creates confusion and you may miss your primary goal.
• All students are supposed to use a dignified and respectful speech to each other. All kind of abusive and rude language is against the principles of yoga.
• Loud speaking or telling indecent words to fellow students and teachers is strictly forbidden.
• Sri Yoga Ashram is committed to provide the most memorable learning experience to all our students. Still it may not be possible to fulfill all demands of the individuals. At that time adjustment and support is solicited.
• In the Yoga training at many times various emotional events may come up. You may find yourself crying in the middle of the class. At that time student should accept it as a cleansing. This resolves various complexes from the unconscious mind and sets you free. Keeping the patience and faith in your teachers is definitely required in those difficult moments.